I am backing an edgy little content company in New York City that needs their first full-time tech lead. This is an opportunity to get in at the ground level of a rapidly growing web property, which already has tons of sweet press, sick and steadily growing traffic, and some very passionate users.
- Ninja skills with relational database design and deployment for dynamic DB driven sites using MySQL 5
- Deep comprehension of HTML design capabilities and constraints of various platforms and browsers
- Minimum of 3 years of strong Object Oriented design and programming experience
- Familiarity with MVC/tiered architectures
- Fancy front-end chops (AJAX)
- Experience with Apache, SVN, SSH, etc.
- SEO know-how
- Understanding of ad-serving and optimization
- Start-up hunger and ambition
- Strong preference that you are located in NYC. Remote superstars will be considered nonetheless.
Keeping the lid on the property name for now until the site that YOU build gets relaunched, but it isn't porn, gambling, nor an outpost for fascist propaganda. That said, this site is extremely cool, currently being courted for acquisition, AND chicks dig it. I am quite willing to bet that working with these guys will get you laid.
Come one, come all with the resumes/URLs.